Thursday, July 25, 2013

Complainer!

Hi friends!  As I reflect on the past few weeks, moving into our trailer, learning about change, being patient with my husband & children.  Being humble when things are breaking in our home (trailer).
 
The Lord  reminded me of the Israelites as Moses took them out of Egypt and into the promised land.
 
 
They (Israelites) became bitter and unsatisfied (grumbling).  The Lord was preparing His people for something greater.
 
 
The people complained and yearned for the days in Egypt,  despite the continual evidence of God's love & power towards them.
 
 
That is how I have been feeling.  What have we gotten ourselves into!  We, or I should say I! Am yearning to go back to the comfortable life of a real house, with running water & toilet that you never have to worry about. 
 
 
Grumbling, that is what I have been doing.  Just like the Israelites.  The Lord told us to move & glorify Him in our journey, and I am grumbling.  I am being stretched more now in my life than ever.
 
Forgive me Father, for you know the best for our family.  Forgive my grumbling heart.  Give me the strength only You can provide to push ahead every moment to do Your Kingdom's work.
 
In Isaiah 41:13 as He spoke to the Israelites, I am comforted by His words:
 
For I, the Lord your God, hold your  right hand; It is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."
 
Our son Aiden at McLeod Lake in Mammoth, Ca
 
Praise You Lord, for every step I make is to Glorify You.
 
 
 
Till next month, continue to get into His mighty word & seek Him daily for all He has for you in your life to serve Him.  Trust Him that He knows the direction He wants to take you in your life.
 
 
 
His Servant
 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment